Friday, September 10, 2010

If $$$ grew on trees...

this all would be mine. Forget the fact that I don't have a daughter to dress- I would give it to my sweet niece. This past weekend in Pensacola my friend handed me a kids J. Crew catalog to thumb through...it was love at first sight. I've never bought anything from this store- and to be honest, have never really given it much attention. How dare she get me hooked. :) I just love the feminine soft look of the heather grey cami paired with the petal pink cardigan- oh, AND THE NECKLACES...love them. I think it's the simplicity of these outfits that just suck me in- I see the woman- and not just the clothes. The older, uh, or- more mature I get- the more I love a beautiful, but simple wardrobe. It's about you shining through as an individual not as much about your clothes making a statement for you.
Don't get me started on this little girls adorable outfit. This is the quintessential look for tomboys with style. I was never a tom-boy, but I would wear this or dress my daughter/ niece in this in a heartbeat. The shoes with the hat kill me...it's great.
The boys clothes just scream cool. Now- I know it's not important that at the young age of 2 or 3 you should worry about your child being cool, but seriously...these shirts would even be super cute on Diego.
Now- If only that tree in the back would bloom...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment