Monday, July 19, 2010

30 before 30....or maybe 30 and a half

I got this idea from a fellow blogger ( Making it Lovely)...I thought it would be fun to challenge myself as well.

1. answered prayers
2. have family pics taken
3. start an herb garden
4. go on a family or couple vacation
5. make a ??? (it's a surprise- can not reveal info)
6. start or be in a bible study
7. bake a rainbow cake (click for pic)
8. get a facial...or two...or three (ha)
9. decorate S's big boy room
10. get a macbook
11. make 2 new friends
12. learn how to shop with coupons
13. finish Layne and Shea's baby books
14. finish the Yudizky 2009 photo book
15. make-over at least one antique piece of furniture
16. organize all computer files
17. canon 24-70 mm lens
18. add two new awesome meals to my weekly dinner menu's
19. grow my bangs out
20. take my boys to a baseball game
21. clean the house from top to bottom in one day
22. have a party
23. paint a picture
24. learn something new about photography
25. subscribe to a magazine
26. read one book all the way through
27. go on a girls trip
28. learn more about gardening and flowers in general (I dream of beautiful purple and blue hydrangeas all around my house)
29. revamp my wardbrobe
30. grow even closer to the lord

Photobucket

1 comment: