Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dinner Dilemma

It's busy around these parts. Lots to do. So- Sunday when I sat down to make my weekly meal plan I was stuck. I wanted things that were easy to throw together, but still tasty- knowing I had a crazy week ahead and that I was a little tired of relying on my same ol' recipes. After a little blogging I stumbled upon Easy Meals for Moms. I quickly found three recipes that tempted my taste buds and left me eager to visit the site again. Now I wouldn't call any of these recipes "gourmet" so to speak- but if your a mom who has to feed a herd of demanding mouths- these will definitely do the trick...and taste GREAT. So far this week I have made dirty rice (ground turkey, bell pepper, onion, celery and Zatarans rice), Chicken Enchilada Casserole (definitely not my moms recipe, but totally different and oh so yummy) and tonight we're having Cream Cheese Chicken served over vermicelli pasta. It's in the crock-pot now and smelling awesome. I would recommend all three of these meals........and know I will be visiting Easy Meals for Moms again very soon. Check it out for yourself.

Always better with a pic! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment