Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'll take two, please.


The first days of fall are like an extra dose of serotonin. Happiness just oozes from my pores and the cool breeze is just enough to make my heart go pitter patter.

Reasons everyone should love fall:

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Orange, Red and Gold
Clothes you haven't seen in a while (or if your lucky- maybe a few new ones)
Football
Sweats
Haunted Houses- definitely a thing of my past...but still love them.
Pumpkins and Gourds
Candles- ones that make your home smell all warm and cozy
My Anniversary :)
The Texas State Fair
Not Shaving your legs ALL the time
Homemade Soup
Halloween

Did I forget anything??? Now if somebody could just bottle this up, I would be a happy camper.



And yes- I did bribe my children to hug. Obviously the bribe wasn't good enough to get a picture of their faces as well.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! The Hewitts kept Avery for me the other night and so I was at your house. Made me think of you and wonder how things were going. The boys are so grown up! Oh and I was supposed to ask you where you got the magnet child proof stuff. Coleen was telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the not shaving your legs all the time! =) My kind of thinking!! -Michelle N.

    ReplyDelete