Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where Do You Blog?



So I decided to link up to the Where do you blog? blog party over on the Centsational Girl site. My space is definitely not ideal- being in the same room as the kitchen, eating area, living room and play room. It is convenient for being able to keep my eye on things at all times, but I do miss having a space of my own. We are currently renting a home- therefore I can not alter the space to my liking. I definitely have learned to make it my own though by using fabrics, accessories and furniture. You can find me sitting at this desk in the morning while eating my two bowls of honey bunches of oats, during about an hour of nap-time and then again after my chillins' hit the hay. I am addicted to the blog world... but try to remind myself that there is more to life than sitting in front of this machine. Why is it so easy to get sucked in???

There you have it...my sunshine yellow office/everything else room, adorned with pics of my loves.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Kevyn this is such a sunny spot ! I know how important it is to be centralized in the family home, your space is just lovely. I love when bloggers surround themselves with pictures of loved ones ~ what's most important, right ? Your sunny wall color just made my day. Thanks for sharing, and linking up to the party !
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevyn I love yellow and this is such a bright and sunny spot to work.

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete